55 Gracechurch Street will stand approximately 146 metres tall over 31 storeys above ground and will include:
- An elegant dual form structure with articulated east and west blocks, with the western block sitting atop a publicly accessible terrace and garden.
- Significant increases in permeability at ground floor level by reinstating historic routes, creating a new east-west walking route through the city block and facilitating a new north-south link through the building.
- A publicly accessible garden terrace at level six with views over the City of London.
- A range of uses including retail, food and drink uses, B1 office and ancillary uses to benefit the wider City.
- Floorplates suitable for SMEs and start-ups, in particular in the growing tech sectors in the City.
- Industry leading sustainability standards and urban greening programme to promote air quality and biodiversity.