We have been working closely with the City of London Corporation Planning Officers to develop our proposals, which will deliver:
- A highly sustainable workplace with floorplates for emerging City occupiers.
- Significant improvements in site permeability and pedestrian routes at ground level.
- A range of flexible and publicly accessible spaces at ground and first floor.
- A public garden terrace at level six offering new views over Central London.
- A building with the highest sustainability credentials and an extensive urban greening programme.
- An innovative and bespoke servicing strategy that embraces and supports the sustainable aspirations of the City and latest logistic technologies such as consolidation, cargo bike deliveries and overnight servicing.
- A shared-use space for the lift lids that can be used as valuable public realm during the daytime and for logistics movements overnight.